Sunday, May 7, 2017

Cheery Lynn Hello Peacock


Hello! Today I created a card around this beautifully detailed Cheery Lynn 3D Peacock die cut.  My four year old and I had a lot of fun playing with my spritz bottles.  It's difficult to see but the entire peacock shimmers.  We made a number of marbled looking papers with my sprays and I cut the peacock after one dried.  


The card base was covered with a black card front, layered with teal, then white and then I cut a blue mat out of the Pierced Stacker #3 die.  I added the hello from the Bohemian Word Set in black for some added contrast.  I just love the big sentiment and the script font.  I find I use it on both formal cards as well as more clean and simple designs.  


Before gluing the peacock to the card front I added a green rhinestone for his eye and pushed out his feathers from behind with a stylus tool.  I wanted to show off all the beautiful dimension and detail this die has built into it.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for visiting my blog today! 
Hugs, Jenny

No comments: