Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cheery Lynn Happy



Hi!  I'm back today with a new card featuring the 3D Peacock die.  I love all my dies but I'm always amazed by the level of detail in this one.  It's also the perfect die to use when making a quick card because of its large size.   I had so much fun coloring the peacock and I blended a number of different distress inks to get the blue shade.  I also added flat-backed rhinestones to the feathers and a black rhinestone for his eye.  


I cut the larger Happy word from the Happy die set.  The elegant script and the flexibility of mixing and matching other words makes these dies really versatile.  Last, before I glued the Peacock down I pulled up all the eyes on the feathers to add a three dimensional element.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  
Hugs, Jenny

No comments: